By: Sean Bailey, Writing Intern, Providence College
July 4, 2013
- Falmouth 13 Cotuit 6
- Will Remillard (Coastal Carolina) made his first start since June 29 at Bourne, missing three games. Remillard went 1-3 in the game.
- Hunter Cole (Georgia) had his first RBI in fourteen games, with a single to right field in the eighth
- Drew Jackson (Stanford) had a scary collision in the first inning, diving into the right field wall. He stayed in the game, but was pulled in the third inning for Cole
- Kevin Bradley (Clemson) batted lefty against Daniel Koger (Auburn) a left-handed pitcher. Bradley is a switch hitter who normally bats righty against the left-handed pitcher
- John Hochstatter (Stanford) made his first start for the Kettleers. He went 3 1/3 giving up six runs on seven hits, with a strikeout
- Dylan Davis (Oregon State) now has three homeruns against Cotuit, all of which have come in the last two games. Davis is now tied for the league lead in homeruns
- Yale Rosen (Washington State) clubbed two homeruns, a three run shot in the sixth and a two run job in the eighth. Rosen is now also tied atop the Cape Cod League homerun list.
- The 13 runs surrendered by the Kettleers is the most they have allowed this season